On that front, I have been working on a new release. There are a few bugs I've discovered when I started processing some DITA stylesheets, particularly when trying to look for overrides using DITA's matching patterns (e.g., *[contains(@class,'- topic-type/element-name ')] - things got borked with speicializations when the class tokens contain the "parent" token.
There's still the other things on my roadmap to work on:
- DocBook output (I have some designs in mind, specifically around modularity)
- The Comment Stub Generator: this is a high priority for me
- Comment Collector: This is similar to what .NET does when it compiles code documentation into a single XML file. The intent is to make the XSLT less "noisy"
- There are additional validation ideas that Ken Holman suggested that I'd like to build in.
Progress is slow, given that my day job still takes precedence. Stay tuned.